Monday, January 5, 2009

Letters from my favourite authors

Dear Lakshmi,

Thank you so much for your lovely mail - it's always so encouraging to get praise directly from readers - especially those who have liked one of my books enough to re-read it, as you have done!
I was also very pleased to hear about your work in Karunalayam, which must have brought you immense satisfaction.
Do read my other books too when you have the time - or wait for the new one which will be out in summer 2009. There will be a launch in London so, if you think you may be able to come up from Harrow, do please email me again in June and I will send you an invitation.
In the meantime, my best wishes to you,

Jaishree Mishra

Dear Lakshmi,

I hope that this message finds you in high spirits, as I was when Ireceived yours. I thank you for your kind words and inspiration.The Warrior of light concentrates on the small miracles of daily life.

Paulo Coelho



*** Ancient Promises by Jayshree Mishra and Paulo Coelho's Brida are my favourite books.

5 comments:

Anandhu said...

Is it True....?

Congrats then.....

Srishti Padathiyaar said...

@payyans

It is true. Thanks friend.
:)

Anonymous said...

a letter from paulo coelho?
kudos!!

Srishti Padathiyaar said...

Thankx monk. :)

mrniiiceguy said...

enikku payasam venam ... chocolates just wont help ... not that i have read any of their books but i recognise them as great authors.

eppo kittum ???