Friday, April 17, 2009

Eyes


Eyes...
Sparkling!

People attracted
by my sparkling eyes...
They stared
with a 'wow' on their lips,
when I passed by.

I tried not to
look straight but down.
But the sunny day
made my eyes more sparkling.

A girl came up to me
to know the secret
behind my magic eyes.
So I asked her.
"Have you ever fallen in love?"
She gestured a 'no'
with her head.

Then I said.
"I'm sorry, dear.
Then you can't have sparkling eyes.
It's a gift from God to people who have lost their love."

As she stood clueless,
I walked away trying to
hold the tears from rolling down
from my eyes as always !

8 comments:

A Liberated Soul said...

That ending isnt right...

A Liberated Soul said...

I was being honest. That ending isnt right. Still!

Srishti Padathiyaar said...

It is never right dear... It is meant to be like that !!

Promod P P said...

Good one

Lost love and sparkling eyes.

I am afraid,will that girl leave her love for sparkling eyes?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rajeswari said...

Lakshmikutty,the pain in your words is heartbreaking..

mrniiiceguy said...

do u still have sparkling eyezz ?

Srishti Padathiyaar said...

@ thathaaghathan

Nothing is intensional. It just happens! I'm glad that you liked it.

@ raji chechi

Love and loss is heart 'blending and breaking' process!

@ mrniiceguy

I do no have sparkling eyes. Because I know to wipe those tears off !

But the girl doesn't ;)